Tgif - Version 4.1 Patchlevel 43 Release Notes
Version 4.1 Patchlevel 43
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix <Meta> key problem with Mac OS X (Darwin). The Apple Command Key
is mapped to Mod2Mask by default. This will be treated as the <Meta>
(or <Alt>) key in tgif.
- Fix a bug with importing an EPS file generated by ps2epsi. Thanks to
Ambrose Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
- Fix tgif to be able to import an EPS file with an 8 bit-per-sample preview
bitmap (such as the ones generated by ps2epsi).
- Get tgif to work with out-of-the-box xcin on Red Hat Linux. Thanks to
Ambrose Li <email@example.com> for all the help.
- Add support a new built-in double-byte input method, tgtwb5, to support the
input of big5 encoded traditional Chinese characters using a graphical
zhu-yin-fu-hao keypad. This input method is activated by typing
<Cntrl><Space> when a double-byte chinese font is selected.
- Add chat to tgwb.
- Support a new commandline option "-sbim xim" to use XIM as the input
method for single-byte fonts. This is useful if the X Keyboard Extension
is used in inputing international characters (with dead keys).
Thanks to Daniel Sadoc Menasche <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the contribution.
- Add a new X default, Tgif.IgnoreSlideShowOfffsetsInFile, so that the
slideshow offsets stored in a file can be ignored in the slideshow mode.
The reason for this is that the offsets mainly depends on the display
and not on the content of the file. The slideshow offsets should be set
using the Tgif.SlideShowWindowOffset X default.
- Add a new LaTeX equation symbol file "eq4-lyx-ps2epsi.sym" in the release
to edit the equation with LyX. Thanks to Ed Gatzke <email@example.com>
for the contribution.
- Update "ru.po". Thanks to Andrew W. Nosenko for the update.
- Add -D__EMX__ in Tgif.tmpl-cygwin to fix the problem with calling stat()
on pathnames that begins with "//". Thanks to Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
<Dieter.Jurzitza@t-online.de> for pointing out the problem.
- Add support for importing tgif files with the import_file() internal
- Add the following new internal commands: