Tgif - Version 4.1 Patchlevel 29 Release Notes
Version 4.1 Patchlevel 29
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug with mouse action status in the color window if Use Color
Layers is selected in the Layout Menu. Thanks to Hal Snyder
<email@example.com> for pointing out the problem.
- Add French locale in the distribution. Thanks to Roland Baudin
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the contribution.
- Add ImageProc context submenu for an XPM object.
- Add Get Property context submenu.
- If an object has an attribute called "edit_attrs_in_context_menu=",
the values (starting from the 2nd line and separated by linebreaks)
of this attribute are treated as attribute names. The named attributes
will be visible in the Edit Attribute In Editor submenu of the
- Add Replace Graphic in the Special Menu. After you have selected
a graphical object and copy it into the cut buffer, you can select
another object and select Replace Graphic to replace the graphical
part of the selected object by what's in the cut buffer. All
attributes of the object will be preserved.
- Add tooltip support for Show Measurement. Thanks to Raphael Dechenaux
<email@example.com> for the contribution. The following new X
defaults are supported (with their default values shown):
Please see the man pages for details.
- Add README.tgwb and Imakefile.tgwb to make tgif into "tgwb", which is a
vector-drawing coorporative whiteboard application based on tgif.
Tgwb is tested on Linux and Solaris platforms, and it requires
IP-multicast. Thanks to the team members of the research group lead by
Professor Edmundo de Souze e Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org> at the
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
(Please note that the current release of tgwb has a few known bugs.
The major ones being that (1) it uses fixed size buffers in communication;
therefore, when you operate on a large object, you may get an error
message saying that the operation is canceled. (2) There is no privison
made for joining a whileboard in session; the way to get around this
problem is to select New from the File Menu of a tgwb to clear all