Tgif - Version 4.1 Patchlevel 18 Release Notes
Version 4.1 Patchlevel 18
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a crashing bug with PreciseScaleEverything().
- Fix a bug in locating a linked EPS file. Thanks to Ralphe Neill
<email@example.com> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a bug with downloading HTTP URL's. It was waiting when it doesn't
- Fix a bug with <Cntrl><Shift><Btn2> when zoomed all
the way in. Thanks to Kyle Bateman <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing
out the problem.
- Fix a crashing bug with entering into text mode under certain text
- Fix a crashing bug with "-print -gif" when a tgif file contains
XPM objects. Thanks to Eddy De Greef <email@example.com>
for pointing out the problem.
- Make a file containing auto page numbering objects unsavable after
it has been displayed in the slideshow mode.
- Polyline drawn in the FreeHand mode will always be drawn with straight
line segments. Also, use the current linewidth for creating polylines
in the freehand mode. This makes creating polylines in the freehand
mode more natural. Thanks to Thomas P. Witelski
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the suggestion.