Version 4.0 Patchlevel 18
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix problems with internal commands to work better with non-simple
(multi-color, multi-font, etc.) attributes. Thanks to Daniel Ratton
Figueiredo <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix problems with menus with wm2. Thanks to <email@example.com>
for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a bug that creating a new text object when the edit text size is
non-zero results in the font size of the text object being 0. Thanks
to Jeremy H. Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix page number bugs (as specified in the MULTIPAGE DRAWING section
of tgif's man pages) in slideshow mode.
- Allows the moving of individual attributes directly in select mode.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)