Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Use true splines for rubberbanding in creating, moving, reshaping,
and adding vertices to splines. The new X default, SplineRubberband,
can be used to disable this visual effect in the case where the
spline has too many vertices.
- Allow grouping a single spline or poly with itself so it can be stretched
all by itself (without the grouping, it can only be reshaped).
- 'Teleport' used to be activated by the middle mouse button and
ModeMenu used to be activated by the middle mouse button with
shift or control key down. They are switched now since 'teleport'
is probably not used as often as the other function.
- Add -DOBJ_FILE_EXT and -DSYM_FILE_EXT to the makefiles so that
the file extensions for the object and symbol files can be
specified. The default file extensions are .obj and .sym.
- Add -DPRINT_CMD to the makefiles (disabled by default) so that a default
print command can be specified in addition to the PrintCommand X default.
- Add -DNOTR4MODE to the makefiles (disabled by default) so that tgif
can be compiled not using XSetWMProtocols() and XSetWMNormalHints()
to run under X11R3 (these functions are available only in X11R4).
- Add X default GuessXPmBgColor to disable guessing of the background
color when importing X pixmaps.
- Add a HISTORY file to the distribution.
- Fix initial paper width and paper height for A4PAPER.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)