Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Add #% command to allow arbitrary reduction/enlargement while printing.
- Add #: and #` commands to zoom all the way in and all the way out.
- Add #; command to cut and magnify xbitmap/xpixmap objects.
- Add #~ command to save selected objects.
- Add arrow tips for arcs.
- Use cursor keys to move objects by the grid amount.
- Page size is now 8.5x11 instead of 7.5x10.
- Add user specifiable line widths, arrow head widths, and arrow head
heights through X defaults.
- Colors in X pixmaps no longer have to be in the X defaults; colors
are allocated on depend until no more color cell is available.
- Support X pixmap format where the chars_per_pixel is 2.
- Modify tgifmacro.ps so that it is complient with EPSF standards.
Thanks to Glenn Lewis's (email@example.com) contribution.
- Detect errors while reading files. This is helpful when the
tgif files are not generated by other tools. Thanks to
Christos Zoulas's <firstname.lastname@example.org> contribution.
- Add three more dash patterns. Add miscellaneous control key input
in choosing a name. Thanks to Yoichiro Ueno's (email@example.com)
- Performance enhancement in displaying bitmaps and pixmaps while zoomed out.
- Performance enhancement in generated PostScript output.
- Add an X defaults WarpToWinCenter and SaveTmpOnReturn.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)