Version 2.7 Patchlevel 1
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug in displaying open splines with arrows heads. This bug
causes segmentation faults in tgif-2.7.
- Add optional compiler switch (-DDONT_FREE_COLORMAP) to disable
XFreeColormap() call to get around server bugs on certain machines.
- Fix a bug in importing file.
- Fix a bug in reading very old version files.
- Add ^W and ^Y and arrow keys in selecting file names with a popup window.
- Checks memory allocation error in handling X pixmap objects.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)