Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Add -o flag to prtgif and X default PrintDirectory so that
the printout can go to a specified directory.
- Fix a (typo) bugs in reading long poly objects.
- Fix the foreground/background pattern for rotated text.
- Fix some minor bugs in arc code.
- Add a #" command to convert selected polygons to regular ones.
Each new polygon will be made to fit inside the bounding box of the
corresponding original one.
- Add a <META>9 command to specify an arc with the string:
where radius (integer) is in pixels; dir can be a + or a -
for clockwise or counter-clockwise; theta1 and theta2 are
measured from the 12 o'clock position.
- Rename the file .psmac to tgifmacro.ps.
- Add X default DropObsIconAttrWhenUpdate. If set to true, obsolete
icon attributes will be dropped without confirmation when the
UpdateSymbols command is executed. If set to false (which is the
default), a popup window will prompt the user to specify what to do
with the obsoleted icon attributes.
- Add X default UseRecentDupDistance. If set to true, the most recent
change in position produced by a combination of a duplicate and a move
command will be used for the new duplicate command.
- Add a #- command to show all the attributes of selected objects.
- Some additional VMS support.
- Change the #ifdef APOLLO to the standard #ifdef apollo form.
- Add patchlevel.h so that, in the future, small patches can be
added without version changes.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)