Added Features/Bug Fixes
Special thanks to Kouichi Matsuda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and Christos Zoulas <email@example.com> for their patches.
(Appology to <firstname.lastname@example.org> for not getting the VMS support
- Add ^E key binding to save/restore current drawing mode.
- Text objects now have a background fill (file version is now at 11).
- Use shorter names in the title window if possible.
- Allow primitive objects to become iconic or symbolic.
- Use user definable cursors (in X defaults) for pointing, drawing, and
- Add -display and -geometry command line arguments.
- Use <Shift>button2 for drawing mode menu.
- Highlight the current selections in popup menus.
- Add the following X defaults: DoubleClickUnIconify, RubberBandColor,
DontShowVersion, and WhereToPrint. See tgif.man for details.
- Fix a bug in generating color PostScript. Something used to be
transparent when they are not supposed to.
- Fix a bug in using rubber-banding with 24-bit display.
- Make the encapsulated PostScript bounding box slightly bigger.
- Try to handle icon window and expose event better, and try to interact
with the window manager better.
- Try to handle exit() better.
- Remove tgif2ps stuffs from the distribution (they were not needed
since long time ago).
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)