Version 2.16 Patchlevel 11
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug in handling the http_proxy environment variable. Thanks to
Klaus Steinberger <Klaus.Steinberger@Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE> for the
- When printing into a color PS file, use setgray instead of setrgbcolor
for all objects when the object is all black or all white. It used to
only work for polygon/closed-spline objects. Thanks to Hasegawa Kay
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a bug with resolving directories in linked EPS objects. Thanks to
Jon Nash <email@example.com> for pointing out the
- Print/export to GIF files. It is assume that you have pbmplus/netpbm
installed. Add SetExportPixelTrim() under the File Menu so that
additional pixels can be trimmed when exporting (and be asked to input
these values every time). A new X default, Tgif*InitExportPixelTrim,
is added to setup these values initially.
- Add ImportGIFFile() under the File Menu to import GIF files. It is assume
that you have pbmplus/netpbm installed. Add a new X default, Tgif*GifToXpm,
to specify how conversion is done.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)