Version 2.16 Patchlevel 10
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Reduce the amount of PostScript code generated for polygons/closed-splines.
If you see any problems/incompatibilities, please send e-mail to
email@example.com. If there are bugs, I'll make patches avaiable
as soon as possible.
- When PrintOneFilePerPage() is selected, the page number separator
character is changed from '_' to '-'.
- Supports the twosuperior and threesuperior 8-bit characters
(<ESC>2 and <ESC>3 in regular fonts). Thanks to Juha Takala
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
- Fix in bug in setting shortcuts.
- Add the following internal commands:
- Add new X defaults, Tgif*OneMotionTimeout and Tgif*MinMoveInterval, so
that unintentionally moving an object can be considered to be just
making a selection. Thanks to Kyle Bateman <email@example.com> for the
- Change Tgif*QueryZoomInPoint to accept [always,no_select,no_query,never]
in addition to [true,false]. If the no_select option is selected,
a zoom-in point is queried only if no objects are selected. If the
no_query option is selected, zoom-in point is where the mouse is.
- Add a new command line argument, -hyper, to go into hyperspace immediately
when tgif is started.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)