Version 2.15 Patchlevel 4
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug that causes wrong color to be stored when running tgif on a
black & white display and a drawing contains XPM objects is saved.
Thanks to Johan Vromans <jv@NL.net> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a bug with printing 8-bit (international) characters. If an 8-bit
character was part of an icon and not an attribute, PostScript output
would not contain that character. Thanks to Christoph Litauer
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the problem.
- Add a new command line option, -color. When -color (or -bw) is used
in conjunction with the -print option, color (or black & white) PostScript
output is generated (instead of using the color-print flag stored in the
- Add a new X default, Tgif*UpdateChildUsingAlignment. If it is set to
'true' or 'no_overlap', when update_eps_child(), update_xbm_child(), or
update_xpm_child() internal command is executed, the current horizontal
and vertical alignments are used to place the EPS/XBM/XPM subobject.
- Rober Estes <email@example.com> contributes a perl script and a
symbol for faster generation of PostScript equations. It's available for
anonymous ftp as bourbon.cs.ucla.edu:/pub/samples_tgif/latex2epsi.tar.Z.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)