Version 2.14 Patchlevel 9
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a segmentation fault bug in drawing closed interpolated splines.
Thanks to Juha Takala <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the
- Fix a bug to correct the postscript output for the German character
germandbls. Thanks to Nils Rennebarth <email@example.com>
for the patch.
- If the <Shift> or <Cntrl> key is held down when drawing an oval or a
rectangle, a circle or a square is drawn.
- Add a new X default, Tgif*ShowMeasurement, so that the location of the
cursor and the width and height of an object being drawn/dragged/stretched
can be shown. A new entry is added to the Layout Menu to toggle the
showing of the measurements.
- Fix a bug in strstr() if NO_STRSTR is defined. Thanks to Kazuhisa Shirakami
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
- Checks for file system full on writing and printing to files.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)