Version 2.14 Patchlevel 3
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Produces the %%DocumentFonts in PostScript output correctly. Thansk to
Johan Vromans <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the problem.
- Supports a second form in the Tgif*AdditionalFonts X default. Please
see the ADDITIONAL FONTS section of the man pages for details. Thanks to
Johan Vromans <email@example.com> for the code.
- Be able to paste from a file. User please beware: reading in a large file
may have significant impact on performance.
- Fix a bug in copying/pasteing using the popup menu in text mode. The
copy/paste used to not take effect until a key is pressed.
- Fix a bug in undo/redo when the update_eps_child() internal command is
- Fix a bug in not including names.e if -D_NO_EXTERN is used. Thanks to
<R.K.Lloyd@compsci.liverpool.ac.uk> for pointing out the problem. The
necessary constants and data structures are moved to const.h.
- Fix an initialization bug in reporting problems when font sizes are
being intiialized. Thanks to Johan Vromans <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)