Version 2.14 Patchlevel 2
Added Features/Bug Fixes
Apparently there is quite a variation in the ANSI standard (kind of
a contradiction in terms). So if you have having trouble compiling
tgif with some kind of an ``ANSI'' option turn on, turn that option
off and use the -D_NO_PROTO compile option in either the Imakefile or
Makefile.noimake. Also, the -D_NO_EXTERN should also be used. My
feelings about putting #ifdef's all over the code is that it doesn't
seem to be a reasonable solution. I guess ANSIfication is a good idea
if the software only compiles on one platform.
- Fix a bug in including PostScript file generated by psroff and FrameMaker.
Apparently, a PostScript file generated by these software contains commands
such as "letter" and "legal" which forces the printer to start a new page.
Thanks to Jason Cong <email@example.com> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a bug in moving vertices. It used to be that selecting more than
10 vertices caused problems. Thanks to Dietrich Bartel
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the problem.
- Add a compile option _NO_EXTERN to disable the inclusion of .e files by
the .c files with the same name. Normally, file x.c would include
x.e. Using -D_NO_EXTERN in the compile option will not include x.e
- Do #undef BAD for AIX machines. Thanks to DaviD W. Sanderson
<email@example.com> for the patch. Also, srand() is defined differently
on AIX machines. (If the #ifdef's doesn't work, one can use the
-D_NO_EXTERN compile option to disable that external definition all
- Use XCOMM instead of /**/# in Imakefile. Thanks to DaviD W. Sanderson
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
- Fix the <sys/select.h> include file problems for AIX machines. Thanks
to Uri <email@example.com> for helpful information.
- Change the icon for "Special" to be an exclamation mark instead of the
question mark (which usually means "Help").
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)