Version 2.13 Patchlevel 1
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a few bugs in printing multiple pages in STACK mode. The bounding
boxes were incorrect. Also, if the last page contains no objects,
nothing is printed.
- Fix a bug in GotoPage where lines, bitmaps, and text looks wrong after
zooming or scrolling. Thanks to Robert Crowe
<email@example.com> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a bug which causes a crash when both -DUSE_XAPPLRESDIR and
-DXAPPLOADDIR_DEF are used in the DEFINES and the XAPPLRESDIR environment
variable is not set. Thanks to Simon Gornall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
for pointing out the problem.
- Add PrintOnePage() in STACK mode.
- Use the same interface as NamePages() for GotoPage().
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)