Version 2.12 Patchlevel 8
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Add a new drawing mode for freehand drawing of polylines and open-splines.
- Add a new X default, GroupedTextEditable. When it is set to ``true'',
text objects and attributes embedded in grouped objects can be edited.
(The default setting is ``false'' though.)
- When editing an attribute of an object, <Meta><Tab> will move
the cursor to the next visible attribute and <Shift><Tab>
will move the cursor to the previous visible attribute.
- Add new X defaults, HalfToneBitmap and ThresholdBitmap. When
HalfToneBitmap (or ThresholdBitmap) is set to ``true'', the Floyd-Steinberg
half-tone method adapted from pbmplus (or a simple thresholding method) is
used to turn bits on or off when printing in X11 bitmap format. These are
useful when the drawing contains X11 pixmap objects. Another new X default,
BitmapThreshold should be used in conjection with the above two X defaults.
It's interpreted differently depending on which method is specified.
- Fix bugs in handling long strings. Thanks to Neal Holtz
<email@example.com> for fixing the bugs.
- Fix a minor bug in popping from a symbol file where the original font size
was not restored.
- If a private colormap is used, executing FlushUndoBuffer() will try
to reset the colormap. This will not work if the -DDONT_FREE_COLORMAP
compile option is used.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)