Version 2.12 Patchlevel 3
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Add a new X default, Tgif*UseGrayScale. When set to true, gray scale
will be used to print the tiling patterns for non-color PostScript output.
This speeds up printing quite a bit. However, the tiling pen or fill
pattern you see on the screen is not what you get on paper.
- Add a new X default, Tgif*AutoPanInEditText. When set to true, auto
panning will be used such that the text cursor is always visible in
text edit mode (except when the cursor is to the left or on top of the
paper). This should probably be turned off on slow servers.
- Add a new X default, Tgif*PercentPrintReduction, to specify the initial
- Add a new command, PrintMsgBuffer, under the EditMenu to write out the
content of the message buffer to a file.
- For some VMS systems, it's not desirable to delete the temporary print
file right after the print file is printed (actually spooled) to the
printer. If this is the case, a compiler option -DKEEP_WHEN_PRINT can
be added to the DEFINES line.
- Will not use tgifmacro.ps file anymore (since it is not installed properly
often enough). Instead, the PostScript macros are generated from tgif.
- Fix a bug in breaking up text objects.
- Fix a bug such that <Cntrl>n is not recognized as 'n' in the
yes/no/cancel dialog boxes.
- Fix miscellaneous bugs. Thanks to Dan Forrest
<email@example.com.Wisc.EDU> for the bug fixes.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)