Version 2.12 Patchlevel 17
Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix a bug in running with '-print -ps' command line arguments. Used to
cause segmentation fault where there are X11 Pixmap objects in the drawing.
Thanks to David L. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> for pointing out the
- Edit text would look find now even if the color of the text is the same as
the background color.
- Add a new X default, Tgif*UseWMIconPixmap, so that use can choose
to use the standard icon pixmap. Setting it to true will force
Tgif*NoTgifIcon to be true.
- Fix a problem with printing X11 pixmap objects in color PostScript. There
might be some ghost streaks running around the pixmap before. Thanks to
Leana Golubchik <email@example.com> for pointing out the problem.
- Fix a few types. Thanks to Paul Eggert <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
William Chia-Wei Cheng (email@example.com)