Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Add the ability to zoom in from the default zoom.
- Add proportional stretching (scaling) of objects. When stretching
objects, if the shift key is held down _after_ stretching is
initiated, then scaling mode is activated.
- Add ## command to break up text objects into single character text
objects. (Since PostScript fonts are a little bit different from X11
fonts, this MIGHT help to minimize the difference between the two in
some situations, at the expense of larger file size and slower printing.
However, sometimes it might look worse.)
- Add #_ and #| commands to join objects end to end horizontally and
- Add #^ command to scroll to the left top corner of the page.
- Add a new X default, InitialGrid, to specify the initial grid size.
- Fix a couple array index out of range bugs that cause unaligned
access warnings on MIPS. Thanks to David Slate (email@example.com)
for tracking down the bugs.
- Include tgif.cat and prtgif.cat in the distribution for people who
doesn't have nroff.
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)