Added Features/Bug Fixes
- Fix bugs to use getwd() to get current working directory. Thanks to
Peter Mutsaers (email@example.com) for pointing it out.
- Add color attributes in color PostScript files. (Default for
printing is still non-color. Type ^#K to switch to color
- Add dash patterns and change tgif file version to 9.
- Add 4 more buttons in the panel (choice window). Now all secondary
pop-up menus can be poped-up from the panel (except for the edit menu).
- Add the ``UpdateSymbols()'' feature. Selected icons can be
``brought up-to-date'' with the current representations found
in the symbol path. Each new icon is placed so that it is lined
up at the upper-left corner with the old icon. This feature is
accessible by typing ^#U.
- If one of the font can not be found, a font with a different
dots-per-inch is automatically chosen. If both can not be found,
tgif exits. (Apparently some machines only support 100dpi fonts
William Chia-Wei Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)